Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This is awkward.... Let's begin.

Well... This is awkward... But so is most of my life so I figured I might as well go with it. 
I'm bored and can't sleep and seeing as though I doubt anyone (when I say anyone I mean anyone I know personally) will ever read/find this it could be fun... 


It's a classic night here... I can't sleep and I've already watched two episodes of Mad Men on Netflix. That's a lot of Mad Men in one night... I mean Don Draper can get boring/annoying with his #mylifesux #theworldhatesme attitude (even though he is crazy sexy). Also I totally went over my personally set, but never followed, allotted Facebook time. I don't want people to think I have no life. Got to keep the stalking time to a minimum.
 Twitter wasn't doing anything for me tonight, since I continually checked it throughout the day. Nothing new there. So, I decided to switch to a blog. I need a change. Something new. Actually I just really need a cat. But I know that's not happening. My roommate hates cats, although I feel she hasn't given them a fair chance. No one hates a true jazz cat. 


 Well this is awkward... I can't go an hour with out bringing up catz. I don't even know blogger and it already knows i have a #catobsession. This is a first date gone wrong. But I'm okay with it. Tonight I found myself thinking that every song could be ehh probably 10 times better if it mentioned a cat. Like, okay, MGMT's new song/cover of Bauhaus All We Wanted Was Everything ---> All We Wanted Was Catz. Wow. Bam just like that. Okay. Not feeling it?  Foster the People's hit Pumped up Kicks ----> Pumped up Cats. "All the other kids with the pumped up catz you better run better run..." Purrfect example. or White Christmas by (insert favorite aritsts version here) to "I'm dreaming of a white cat. Just like the ones I used to know" A Christmas classic turned into an all year anthem to white cats with just one change of a word. 


I think you get the point slash I'm secretly getting tired (finally). Well this is a beginning to something I'm sure I will regret.... Probably in a couple hours... oh well. #goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment